Take your career to the next level! Join our team in Apopka to help service our Central Florida clients. Below is an example of some the different types of positions we look for here at Sea Breeze Pool Services. We are always on the lookout for great talent. Click the button below to submit your application.
The process to apply for employment:
- Submit your resume by simply attaching it to the form below along with your name and email.
- If we feel you are a good candidate, you will be contacted by phone to gather some more information on a mini phone interview.
- Fill out an application by clicking the Apply Here (link for Apply Here)
- If appropriate an in person interview appointment would be made.
It is imperative that you have also thoroughly read the job description for the position that we are hiring for to ensure you meet the criteria. We do not hire wishful thinkers that do not qualify.
We are looking for Career minded person who thrives in a well organized workplace and positive environment. Dedication to excellence, hard work and perseverance are the keys to your success.
Experience in the pool industry is preferred, however we are willing to train qualifying candidates. We are looking for candidates who are going to make a long term commitment for employment.
Service Tech job duties:
- Inspection of pool equipment
- Chemical testing
- Maintaining detailed logs
- Identify any necessary repairs or replacement of equipment
- Cleaning of swimming pools including vacuum, brushing, tile
- Mechanical ability
- Able to work outdoors in the heat
- Communicates well
- Attention to detail
- Retirement Plan
- Insurance options
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid Training
- Fun company events
Monday - Friday. Saturdays if Needed. Company Vehicle. Paid holidays. Compensation is based upon experience and qualifications.
We are a Drug free workplace. Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check