Total Control of your backyard is right at your fingertips!
Genuine Replacement Filter Cartridges
- Industry-leading hydraulic efficiency allows the pump to run at a lower speed or for less time, increasing energy savings
- Easy-Lok ring design allows quick access to internal components for quick and simple maintenance
- Recessed pressure gauge and manual air relief enables user to place head assembly upside down on pool pad, protecting the seal from contamination
- 2" x 2 1/2" union connections make installation and servicing fast and easy
SwimClear single element cartridge filters capture more dirt for superior water clarity without the need of supplemental media or backwashing, while the industry's lowest head loss reduces energy costs. SwimClear is also the easiest to service: the Easy-Lok™ ring design, comfort grip handles, and lowest lift height provide fast cleaning and element replacement. SwimClear is an excellent filtration solution for smaller and mid-size pools, spas and water features.
The World's #1 Salt Chlorinator. Hayward's AquaRite® Salt system is the convenient alternative to conventional chlorine - bringing your pool the very best in soft, silky water with no more red eyes, itchy skin, or harsh odors. It’s remarkably convenient, too, automatically delivering chlorine for the ultimate swimming experience. AquaRite® is independently certified by the National Sanitation Foundation. And with the industry’s best warranty support plus 50% or more savings over conventional chlorine, no wonder it’s the World’s #1 salt chlorinator today.
EcoStar® Pool Pump
EcoStar®, Hayward’s most powerful variable speed pump, is the industry’s most energy efficient pool pump at any speed. This pool pump can save up to 90% on energy costs, an average of $1500 per year, compared with traditional single-speed models.
EcoStar SVRS (Safety Vacuum Release System) provides an added layer of protection against suction entrapment without additional equipment, plumbing or wiring.
- The industry’s most energy efficient pool pump at any speed
Super Pump VS
- Hayward’s best-selling Super Pump just got even better! Super Pump® VS is a drop-in upgrade that will deliver up to 80% energy cost savings over single speed pumps. Hayward Super Pump VS is available in both 115V and 230V versions, and pays for itself faster than larger, more expensive models.
- Features of all Hayward Variable Speed Pumps:
ENERGY STAR Certified and compliant with industry regulations including Title 20 and APSP 15; eligible for local utility rebates
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation* (including OmniLogic), or with competitive control systems (via relay control)
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing.
HydroRite UVO₃ Advanced Water Treatment system delivers a level of water purity unmatched by any other swimming pool sanitization method. This supplementary system releases a powerful trio of disinfectants -UV, Ozone and Advanced Oxidants -- that work synergistically in pool water to inactivate chlorine-resistant microorganisms.
HydroRite UVO₃ 's premier sanitization works in collaboration with chlorine to dramatically reduce overall chemical usage and even lessen total chlorine demand by 50% or more. With less chemicals used, it's the more natural way to sanitize that's friendly to both the environment and your wallet.
HydroRite UVO₃ also reduces chloramines by 50% or more to eliminate harsh chlorine odors and maximize swimmer comfort.
- Advanced water treatment system combining three powerful disinfectants
- Inactivates chlorine-resistant microorganisms
- Delivers the purest water possible for a worry-free swim experience
- Reduces overall chemical usage and chlorine demand by 50% or more, reducing chemical costs and extending the life of salt chlorination systems
- Lessened chemical demand provides a more natural, environmentally friendly sanitizing method
- Reduces irritating chloramines by 50% or more, enhancing swimmer comfort
- Compact design, single vessel and controller for easy install into new and/or existing pools
- Installs directly into conventional two 2-inch pool plumbing
The Universal H-Series is an energy efficient, high performance, installation adaptable commitment to the pool service professional.
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive 'Totally Managed' cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions - meets clean air quality standards
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections - common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Light weight - less than 250 lbs.
AquaNaut® Series 200/400
2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections - common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
Light weight - less than 250 lbs.
AquaNaut® 200 & 400 automatic suction pool cleaners are designed with unique patented technologies to deliver a thorough and reliable clean for pools of different shapes, sizes, flow rates and debris types. Available in two or four wheel drive models, AquaNaut features patented self-adjusting variable vanes known as V-Flex™ technology. Because the variable vanes automatically adjust to allow for large debris to pass through the cleaner, V-Flex technology delivers maximum power even at lower flow and provides the peace of mind of clog-free cleaning – covering pool floor, walls* and coves.
Universal ColorLogic Pool & Spa Lights
Universal ColorLogic® color LED lighting will transform your customers' outdoor environments. They're the only, UL-listed lights to retrofit virtually any existing pool and spa with vibrant color - even those with just one light.
100% brighter than any on the market, these energy-efficient, lights deliver spectacular color to pools with a single incandescent light or pools with colored finishes, and breakthrough cost savings and installation versatility for new pools, spas and fountains. All-plastic, low-voltage design, combined with all-plastic Thin Niche eliminates the need for bonding, grounding and GFCI. Thin Niche also reduces cost for dig, steel and gunite because it is only 2.75in front-to-back and mounts to the face of the rebar grid. Pool and spa lights are UL listed for wall or floor installs without a rock guard and can be positioned just 4in from lens to water level - perfect for steps, beach entries and fountains.
- UL listed for installation in virtually any pool or spa niche
- 100% brighter* than any color LED light on the market
- Use up to 86% less energy than incandescent lights and last 10x longer
- Breathtaking 10 fixed colors and seven color-changing shows
- Can be installed in a little as 4in below the waterline, and on the wall or the floor without a rock guard
- 12V, 2-wire, all plastic design with no exposed metal and an unbreakable lens requires no bond, no ground and no GFCI for safe installation
- Programmable to match ColorLogic or Pentair® SAm® light shows
- 30, 50 and 100' models available
- Available in a switch sync, stand-alone versions or a network version that integrates with Pro Logic
- UCL Thin Niche provides incredible installation savings for new construction
- Retrofit transformer kits available for easy high-to-low-voltage J-Box conversion
- 300 watt transformer available for multi-light installations
- Ships with smooth white and silver luster starburst trim rings. Additional rings are also available in faux chrome, black, blue, beige, gray and white starburst