There’s no greater feeling than jumping into a pool of fresh, clean, clear water. Sea Breeze Pool Services is committed to providing bright, sparkling, pool water for family fun and great parties. Honesty Integrity & Quality are Sea Breeze’s distinct value propositions for its customers; the evidence shows in the company’s customer service credentials:
- “A” rated and highly recommended on Angie’s List
- Hayward Certified Partner
- Jack’s Magic Certified Stain Specialist
OUR UNIQUE SERVICE STANDARDS
What sets Sea Breeze Pool Services apart from its competitors?
- Extensive Cleaning
- Documented Treatments
- Expert Mechanical Maintenance
SAFE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, SAFE FOR YOU
All pool chemicals must be handled and used with expert care and caution. For this reason Sea Breeze Pool Services uses a strict “OK TO SWIM IN” service notification process, in addition to using products that are truly environmentally safe. Sea Breeze Pool Services uses Jack’s Magic ™ and other products that have been tested as environmentally friendly, and most importantly, safe for children and guests. Jack’s Magic Filter Fiber Stuff is completely biodegradable and does not contain harmful silica dust. The products cellulous filter media is a safe, non-toxic alternative to Diatomaceous Earth (DE). The Filter Fiber Stuff significantly extends filter replacement, providing great value. Moreover, it is non-toxic, making backwashing safe for the environment.
A salt pool system is highly recommended by Sea Breeze Pool Services. Customers that switch to this process from a chlorine system have noted a distinct pleasant, soft, silky-smooth pool water; reduced eye irritation; no more itchy skin. Additionally, there is no chlorine odor or bleaching of clothing or toys. Sea Breeze Pool Services can optimize an existing salt system or convert your chlorine pool to this most swimmer friendly method.
Safety in and around pools is our greatest concern. Sea Breeze’s Pool Technicians are trained to conduct a Five Point Safety Inspection . Technicians will inspect and notify customers of the following critical safety hazards:
- Child safety fence is properly installed at appropriate height & in good working order
- Safety drain covers securely installed and unbroken to guard against entrapment (also ask us about water vacuum safely devices)
- All electrical installations in and around the pool have been properly grounded to prevent electric shock and reduce chances for lightning damage.
- Broken tiles or damaged deck construction which may cause tripping
- Water quality controlled to prevent irritation to sensitive skin
In today’s economy and energy efficient pool maintenance solution is critical. As Hayward Energy Solution Certified Partners, Sea Breeze Pool Services highly recommends the EcoStar & EcoStar SVRS—the most energy efficient variable speed pumps on the market. Compared to older single speed pumps, the EcoStar products have been tested to save pool owners up to 90% of energy cost.
Servicing cities in orange and seminole counties
Don’t Take Any Chances. Trust the Experts. Call Us Today: (407) 385-2847
We are committed to earning your trust and establishing a long term customer relationship
We only use the best.